All our products, excluding software, have a manufacturers warranty from date of purchase (unless specified). If any product is found to be defective and is still under warranty, our technical staff will try to establish the fault with you. If the item is deemed defective and undamaged by the customer, it may be returned to WIRELESS ALERTS t/a THE PC SHOP under the following conditions:
1. The warranty will be void is the serial number or its label is missing.
2. The warranty will be void if items are written on or tampered with.
3. Repairs must be returned with a faulty report form.
4. WIRELESS ALERTS t/a THE PC SHOP will return the goods to the supplier who will replace or repair the items if a performance failure has occurred within the warranty period.
5. A component will be declared void and out of warranty if goods are mishandled, struck by lightening or power surges.
6. Please back-up your data on your hard disk before sending the PC for support, as we will not be held liable for any loss of data.
7. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that any goods returned are properly insured and under no circumstances will WIRELESS ALERTS t/a THE PC SHOP accept responsibility for goods returned that are lost in transit. Cost of returns is solely the responsibility of the Customer. All shipping and insurance charges must be PRE-PAID. The sender is responsible for the condition in which the package arrives.
8. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable under any circumstances.
9. WIRELESS ALERTS t/a THE PC SHOP does not guarantee system compatibility or suitability of goods. The Customer will be responsible for ensuring the fitness for purpose of the goods for the Customers application. WIRELESS ALERTS t/a THE PC SHOP accepts no liability whatsoever or howsoever arising in respect of loss, damage or expense arising from errors in information or advice provided whether or not due to WIRELESS ALERTS t/a THE PC SHOP negligence or that of its employees, agents or sub-contractors.